Find the latest news about the products listed in our business software directory. You will see the news in the right context depending on where you are in the navigation. On the front page you will find all the latest product news regarding of what product category they belong to. By going into a category you will only see the category specific news and by going into a product information page you will only see news about that product.
VISION AND MISSION
Tanaza envisions a future with a working Internet connection everywhere and for everyone.
Tanaza’s mission is to provide the tools to make this vision affordable today, thanks to a cloud horizontal approach that changes the status-quo.
Tanaza is the unique owner of a cloud-based solution designed to manage Wi-Fi networks of multi-vendor access points. Tanaza Cloud platform is a cost-effective and time-saving solution for ISPs and MSPs.
The key features of Tanaza software are:
- simplicity: zero-touch deployment, easy configuration and remote monitoring of the APs from a single web interface
- scalability: no limits in the number of simultaneous connected clients, splash pages, coupons
- freedom: supports a wide range of brands and models of APs
With Tanaza comes also the hotspot management, which includes:
- Captive portal (redirects to the Tanaza splash page or to another one)
- Branded, fully customizable splash pages
- Social login (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and many more)
- Responsive social dashboard and detailed analytics
- Multi-role Couponing System
Thousands of Tanaza Powered access points are already giving internet access to small and medium businesses, schools, colleges, hotels, hospitals, public venues, offices, shopping malls, shops and many other users worldwide.
The Tanaza partner program is open to ISPs and MSPs and helps them generate recurring revenue streams, save costs and reduce on-site maintenance.
The lowest price is the lowest to obtain the product. The highest price is including all modules that are available.
All prices are in US Dollars.