Find the latest news about the products listed in our business software directory. You will see the news in the right context depending on where you are in the navigation. On the front page you will find all the latest product news regarding of what product category they belong to. By going into a category you will only see the category specific news and by going into a product information page you will only see news about that product.
Knoodle is an easy, fast, and cost-effective e-learning solution that is perfect for asynchronous and on demand learning. It is so easy to use that you can set up in less than 5 minutes.
- With Knoodle, you can CREATE more engaging and media-rich e-learning content by using slides, video & audio.
- You can DELIVER your learning content with multiple publishing and sharing options...making your content accessible anytime, anywhere, and on demand.
- You can also TRACK & MEASURE the effectiveness of your e-learning by adding embedded tests or surveys, capture feedback and ratings, and view real-time data analytics.
Robust enough for large organizations such as Black & Decker and University of California at San Diego, yet cost-effective for small/medium-sized businesses.
- Upload/import PowerPoint, video, audio, images, YouTube
- Record video/audio with webcam
- Create & deliver multimedia presentations with video/audio
- Create & deliver tests & surveys
- Create learning paths and course flow
- Print certificates
- Attach additional files and links
- Data analytics
- Groups & online portals
- Comments, ratings, annotations
Companies big and small trust Knoodle to achieve a broad range of critical business objectives, ranging from product training and demos, to employee onboarding, training and certification programs, to broad social learning communities that bring together employees, customers and the ecosystem of partners. Knoodle delivers its solutions through the cloud, so there is no software to install and manage, deployment occurs in minutes not months, and is accessible anywhere and on any device.
Knoodle's monthly subscription plans are based on the number of hours of presentation or training you’ll provide per month.
- $19.99 for 20 hrs
- $49.99 for 50 hrs
- $99.99 for 100 hrs
- $199.99 for 200 hrs
- $499.99 for 500 hrs
TRY KNOODLE FOR FREE TODAY!
|Links: Free Trial Pricing|
The lowest price is the lowest to obtain the product. The highest price is including all modules that are available.
All prices are in US Dollars.