Version 1.1 of Buissy.com, the place where you can find business software in an easy way, is released. Buissy.com continues to make the user interface more easy to work in as well as increase functionality.
Buissy.com is a business software marketplace where purchasers can find business software in numerous areas and news about that software - All in ONE place.
The software directory including Business Software for almost 40 areas has now released version 1.1 of the site.
The features of the new version are:
* Continued renewing of the user interface of the first page
* Indications whether products have price, screen shots and video included in the product description
* Continuous work for better on-site SEO
* Checks for VAT number validity for software vendors
* Nicer interface for the control panel for vendors, including better support for the featured listing
* A specific tab in the control panel for statistics, including number of views on the product information, number of clicks on ads and number of referrals from other parts of the site
* Email statistics and reminders for the software vendors
* Customised link shown for the last 10 news published from software vendors
* Google+ and Facebook likes
* Better looking product information pages
* Fixing some bugs found since last release
Buissy.com is continuing the SEO work to get higher listed on search engines and therefore help software vendors to easier be found. By being listed on Buissy.com software vendors automatically receive high quality leads looking for software and find Buissy.com. For Swedish keywords, Buissy.com is listed on the 1st position in a lot of cases.
The business software directory will be released in several more languages to give opportunities for even more markets in using Buissy.com. Today Buissy.com is available in English and Swedish. French and Italian are soon released and German, Spanish and Russian is coming later during 2012.
Go to http://www.buissy.com or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can follow as at http://www.twitter.com/buissy for daily news on what is happening.